Everything Koi, well almost! General Koi Chat.

Moderators: frankoi, Sopersonic74, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin
Sopersonic74 wrote:This weekend they’re having a 50% off koi sale :mrgreen: :handgestures-thumbup:

I’m gonna go down Saturday :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:

Hope Chris is prepared to knock 70% off :lol:
By Sopersonic74 Moderator Moderator
Dolan wrote:Sounds like a plan Saturday you say Sonic? Never been maybe I can pop in and see Baz on the same day!!!!

:confusion-shrug:

Yep, I’m gonna pop down for 10am, well worth a visit :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:
#73002 Anyone else gonna come down? :mrgreen: Some great koi at huge reductions being put on their face book pages :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:

I’ve already got my name down on a 68cm female Maruhiro Gin Rin Chagoi :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:
By Chris Mac Red Velvet Cake Red Velvet Cake
Sopersonic74 wrote:Anyone else gonna come down? :mrgreen: Some great koi at huge reductions being put on their face book pages :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:

I’ve already got my name down on a 68cm female Maruhiro Gin Rin Chagoi :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:

See if they have any nice Kujaku, I might be interested :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Lloyd wrote:Great morning looking at some great fish.
It was good to meet paul and stu to put faces to names.
I learnt a lot. Thanks guys.

:handgestures-thumbup: Great to meet you Lloyd :handgestures-thumbup: it was good fun and think I did well, especially getting the kohaku Paul liked :lol: you snooze you lose :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
macskoi wrote:Good to meet you too Lloyd. At least you had manners and didn't buy a half decent kohaku from the bowl I was looking in
B.....d. Nice kohaku and others aren't bad either :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :laughing-rolling:

Think you’ll find they were in the bowl and you said you liked the other one :grin: I just committed, again, you snooze you lose :laughing-rolling:
#73023 Here you go... :handgestures-thumbup:

phpBB [media]

The aka Matsuba and the larger kohaku with the most beni :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:
phpBB [media]

Not the kohaku in this video
phpBB [media]
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin
macskoi wrote:I would've bought a lovely Dainichi kohaku but some very rude young man bought it from under me :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Paul

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not so sure about the "young" bit :lol:
By Lloyd Sponge Cake Sponge Cake
Dixiedean wrote:Job done :handgestures-thumbup:

Did you buy anything Paul and Lloyd?

I didn't buy anything but saw some nice fish that caused two others to discuss and the quick one to buy.
I learnt a new saying. You snooze. You loose.