Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Everything Koi, well almost! General Koi Chat.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Methley Koi Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 452 
Next Sunday is the Karashigoi event with the continuing Covid rules changing ant at present no more than six people allowed in my garden as you can appreciate I don’t want to be breaking any rules
So I have a couple of suggestions!!
Suggestion 1
I do the draw for all the entrants prior to next week
Then say first six drawn out of the hat come in the morning ,second six come in the afternoon ?
Or suggestion 2
We arrange another date say end of May and hope we have no restrictions and have a better day of it , also it’s my birthday on the 30th :lol:
Suggestion 2 suits me if I’m honest ,it gives me more time to prepare as I’ve been very busy of late but it’s YOUR EVENT !! I’m open to suggestions so please post your ideas here but please note I’m not taking any risks with the Covid laws :handgestures-thumbup:
By Chris Mac Bavarian Slice Bavarian Slice Posts: 163 
I don't mind Baz, whatever is easiest for you.
Both are good for me.
I'm on baby sitting duties next weekend so would be bringing grandson with me. Not sure if this makes a difference to numbers ?
By Davey.H. Banoffee Pie Banoffee Pie Posts: 118 
I think due to the current situation Baz end of may would be more sensible plus people who havent got heated ponds the temperatures would be higher for the fish as well m8 :handgestures-thumbup:
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7665 
Hola Baz,

For me it defeats the object of having the event if you stagger it, much better re-arranging it. It's a get together for everyone, bit of banter and fun, cannot have that if you stagger it. :smile:
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1638 
Im easy either way as it’s still a Sunday I’m still able to attend
Also as already stated it will also give us unheated pond owners to get to a warmer and hopefully more stable daytime and nighttime temperatures after this last week of Baltic weather and nights :handgestures-thumbup:
By Methley Koi Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 452 
Sunday 30th May looking good then ?
If no objections by tomorrow evening I will change the date and get the beer organised :obscene-drinkingcheers: :handgestures-thumbup:
Just hope we don’t go into lockdown again :sad: :lol: :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]