Everything Koi, well almost! General Koi Chat.

Moderators: frankoi, Sopersonic74, Dixiedean

By johnb Croquembouche Croquembouche
#69058 Can somebody put a Ebay link or dealer where I can get this from because screwfix are sh#t :angry-banghead:
By davec Apple Crumble with Custard Apple Crumble with Custard
#69060 City irrigation mdpe 20 mm pipe and fittings although I’ve used one inch pressure pipe on mine used some inch flexi straight connector to join onto inlet and outlet on purifier just put loads of thread tape on and clamp down fitting for tap I got from city irrigation and a one inch female to plain single union adaptor screws onto it
LadoogKoi wrote:John, much tidier and doesn’t leak.
Matt
yes that's what I want but what connector you got on the purifier??mine is just a hosepipe connector. :handgestures-thumbup:
By LadoogKoi Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake
johnb wrote:
LadoogKoi wrote:John, much tidier and doesn’t leak.
Matt
yes that's what I want but what connector you got on the purifier??mine is just a hosepipe connector. :handgestures-thumbup:

I used a white hoselock plastic fitting from a garden hose set up into the purifier, then a 15mm / 3/4” male thread fitting. All from B&Q but any plumbers merchant will have them.
By davec Apple Crumble with Custard Apple Crumble with Custard
#69143 I have these fittings if there any good to you 3/4inch female to 20 mm pipe x2 20 mm valve and think there’s 5 bends the 3/4 inch female thread fittings screw straight onto fitting in purifier inlet and outlet I was going to use them but have used oneimch pressure pipe £25 delivered for fittings
Attachments
049660FC-4F97-4833-A6A6-DABC74D236E0.jpeg
64C688A5-71E8-4AFF-9E43-61D061B58224.jpeg
#69148 I'm sorted now mate but thanks :handgestures-thumbup: spoke to my mate who's a plumber he's got everything I need :handgestures-thumbup: