Everything Koi, well almost! General Koi Chat.

Moderators: frankoi, Sopersonic74, Dixiedean

By johnb Croquembouche Croquembouche
#69300 Hope everyone is well and staying safe through this horrible time.annette and my son are in isolation as shes got a heart condition and weve been told tonight school is a no go for my son as he's got health issues. I've been advised to not go work and sit in house for 3 months to help stop anything been brought into house ffs.this could cause divorces :lol: its getting ridiculous shops have got nowt in .hows everybody else doing???
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin
#69303 You gotta do what you gotta do mate, simples, we all have. I'm still out and about all over the country, but I'll have to have a rethink about doing it, two of my seminars have already been cancelled. This is just the start.
By manky sanke Apple Crumble with Custard Apple Crumble with Custard
#69313 What you're doing is the best way to keep yourself and your family safe John,

Apart from isolation and obsessive hand washing, we're also leaving anything we have delivered in the porch for three or four days in case it's been handled by someone who has taken enough notice of biosecurity. Anything that can't be left is sprayed with a potent sanitiser I make myself.

Over the top?? I don't think so. With my wife's chest problems and my own reduced immune system, any exposure to a contaminated surface could be a death sentence for us and there are so many reports on the radio of people who blow their noses or cough into their hands and just carry on without realising that they could be contaminating everything they touch.
By frankoi Moderator Moderator
#69321 Hi John,
If it has to be done then so be it .. still better than a 6ft box as that is even more isolating :shock: :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
By daznotdaz Croquembouche Croquembouche
#69328 Bear in mind young men went to war and made huge sacrifices, you’ve been asked to sat on a couch for probably 12wk. Easy when put into prospective. Plus on the positive side, the weathers only going to get better
Stay safe JB , easy do it

Wife working from home
Daughter still working (hospital)
Lad still working on site , he has ashma but boss won’t send him home so he doesn’t need to pay him
My work going to close from Monday until further notice. I won’t be paid but if you ain’t got it you can’t spend it
20200310_103357_copy_600x800.jpg

Daz you no where the safest place is ,on the bank nobody there out of the way .only thing is she wont let me go :angry-banghead: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
By Methley Koi Black Forest Gateau Black Forest Gateau
#69358 I’m still at work in Plymouth and have to get the job finished but I think the way things are going next week all our work will come to halt ! All our clients have put a stop on all future projects for the foreseeable future :confusion-shrug:
But on a lighter note got this message of Sonic :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Stay Safe everyone :handgestures-thumbup:
Attachments
C2A6B8E9-6386-4D48-8F44-C2D7FC5C8B5D.jpeg
daznotdaz wrote:Nice set up JB
Baz, what have you done with the missing sock?

No good sat in shed daz.glad I fished through winter this year mate :handgestures-thumbup:
By Cheshire_Koi Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory
#69371 There are going to be plenty of challenges ahead. In 36 hrs I will have completed my 14 day isolation since being evacuated from Northern Italy via France (as aircrew refused to land in Italy) after getting 1 day of my skiing holiday. 7 of us in 1 house has had its challenges but fortunately no symptoms yet. Stay safe everyone and remember - you have your Koi to entertain you - some poor unlucky people only have netflicks :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
johnb wrote:

No good sat in shed daz.glad I fished through winter this year mate :handgestures-thumbup:

Had an outing on Friday. Only managed a couple of hours due to the ice cold wind and forgetting my fishing suit.
Enjoyed it though, had about 5lb of skimmers.
Methley Koi wrote:

I use it for transferring koi from net to a vat :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

I hope it was clean :handgestures-thumbup:
Cheshire_Koi wrote:There are going to be plenty of challenges ahead. In 36 hrs I will have completed my 14 day isolation since being evacuated from Northern Italy via France (as aircrew refused to land in Italy) after getting 1 day of my skiing holiday. 7 of us in 1 house has had its challenges but fortunately no symptoms yet. Stay safe everyone and remember - you have your Koi to entertain you - some poor unlucky people only have netflicks :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Bloody hell G , at least you got 1days skiing. Could have been worse.
You better get out after that 36hr is up , well all be on lockdown by weekend

Stay safe people and don’t be silly
By Sopersonic74 Moderator Moderator
#69395 This isolation is a killer I tell ya :eek:

My current routine is, have a lie in, get up log on, have a few calls with work, do some painting in the garden, finish up, get changed, head to penguins (man cave), drink lots of Carling and eat pork scratchings, come in and have dinner, go to bed, then repeat :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :lol: :mrgreen:

I used to pop out occasionally to shop, but now the missus has to do that as I’m one of the vulnerable :lol: so, here’s to more good weather :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :mrgreen:
phpBB [media]