Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Everything Koi, well almost! General Koi Chat.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
Hi peeps,

Despite numerous requests, people are still not reading the entry rules and details :confusion-shrug:

1. Please Pay at http://paypal.me/deanocakey The payment on the Show software is disabled.

2. Make sure the pictures are correct and judgable. Read this.......... viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5316

3. Send the koi you wish us to enter for the Members Choice to deano.dimarco@gmail.com

4. Send your Minger, if applicable, to the same address.

5. Inform me if you are a Novice, that is, you have never shown your koi at any type of show before whether it be a photoshow or club show etc. There is an award for Best Novice, if I don't know, you will not be considered.

6. You MUST be registered on ChatterKoi to enter, those who fail to do so will be disqualified.

6. Please keep checking on the forum for updates.

READ THE MAIN POST :pray: :handgestures-thumbup:
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
For all of you that haven't yet benched, please do so ASAP, don't leave it until the last minute! Problems occur, guaranteed, and we are on a tight schedule to get the judging done.

Thank you :handgestures-thumbup:
By agw53 Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 486 
Dixiedean wrote:For all of you that haven't yet benched, please do so ASAP, don't leave it until the last minute! Problems occur, guaranteed, and we are on a tight schedule to get the judging done.

Its really easy to bench,isnt it Deano, Thinking abut changing my enteries :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
Don t do it LOL we really struggled to change our occupants in our vat and had to call in the expert and send phots to Deano!!
agw53 wrote:
Dixiedean wrote:For all of you that haven't yet benched, please do so ASAP, don't leave it until the last minute! Problems occur, guaranteed, and we are on a tight schedule to get the judging done.

Its really easy to bench,isnt it Deano, Thinking abut changing my enteries :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]