Chill out, have a beer.. all non koi banter in here. Ladies welcome too!!

Moderators: frankoi, Sopersonic74, Dixiedean

By andikoi Gateau Saint Honore Gateau Saint Honore
#70299 can we have the old chatterkoi back please,it looked friendlier,this seems very square and to the point,also avatar pics have to be really small,,,sorry if i offend the designer,,,, :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-drinkingcheers: andi
By Airlite Bavarian Slice Bavarian Slice
#70306 I liked the old too. The font size in this version is too small for my old eyes and it's missing a few really useful features like "new posts". That said, I'm sure we'll get used to it once the glitches have been ironed out. :handgestures-thumbup:
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin
#70324 Sorry you do not like it guys, but it is what it is now. Cannot please everyone I guess. I've had a dozen messages today from people saying they will use the forum more now cos it is better and easier to use. As humans we do not like change, but we adapt, personally I prefer to look for positives and not negatives.
By johnb Croquembouche Croquembouche
#70354 Come on chaps in a few days you'll forgot it's all changed .I dont like change but if it wasn't for chatterkoi I probably wouldn't keep koi anymore ,the help and support I've had off the forum is unbelievable. I dont do Facebook so it's just this forum for me .I've met some great people through the forum also .so let's just get on with it and enjoy the forum. :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
By grahaml Rum Baba Rum Baba
#70401 WOW come on guys
I'm an old fart my eyesight is crap I don't like new fangled gadgets I don't like change from my normal but the new look and changes to the forum for me are brilliant I don't have to faff about can post photos without any problem :happy-partydance: (No deano no more bikini shots) give it a chance you'll soon treat it like that mutt we all have in our ponds and learn to love it
Ps deano can I have the baby champion trophy for my positive post :obscene-drinkingcheers: :laughing-rolling: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :laughing-rolling:
By grahaml Rum Baba Rum Baba
Dixiedean wrote::laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Graham, I've found the original post but the pic is missing, if you send me it I'll repost it :laughing-rolling:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: I've put a little weight on since then :eek: