Post your build pix here, or any build advice and queries. Check out our members ponds too for some ideas.

Moderators: frankoi, Sopersonic74, Dixiedean

By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte
daznotdaz wrote:Cheers Gaz
Copping stones this weekend.

Nice one mate finishing touches
By andikoi Gateau Saint Honore Gateau Saint Honore
#67620 looks totally different daz,amazing job well done :obscene-drinkingcheers: :handgestures-thumbup: andi
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin
#67649 Daz my boy, that is extremely lush, top job.

Award yourself 500 daznotdaz points and spend them at Oaks :lol:
By craig b Gateau Saint Honore Gateau Saint Honore
#67660 Excellent work Daz.

Award yourself 10 Lufc points, after all we will have them spare at the end of the season. :laughing-rolling:
By daznotdaz Croquembouche Croquembouche
#67662 Cheers chaps.
Dean the 500 daznotdaz pts added to my total so far will mean I’ve got 30,000.00 pts.
Enough for a bag of pellets :handgestures-thumbup: proof that points make prezzies.
:handgestures-thumbup:
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte
#67667 Cracking job mate total transformation what a difference
#67678 A slug crawled (do slugs crawl? What do slugs do?) into the feeder last week and triggered it off at 5am. My daughter heard it going but didn’t think anything of it. Anyways pellets all over the pond, you couldn’t see the water :eek: design flaut.
#68180 Started the garden now but due to back problems I’ll be getting someone in to do the heavy stuff
Attachments
60526F8B-8402-43A6-B393-4D212DBB5909.jpeg
By Chris Mac Banoffee Pie Banoffee Pie
daznotdaz wrote:Started the garden now but due to back problems I’ll be getting someone in to do the heavy stuff

Berry`s grab bag, not far from me then :handgestures-thumbup: :lol:
#68211 Yep, great place but avoid on Saturdays :lol:
I’m at Walton le Dale and Paul’s at Bamber bridge and there’s a few more that look but forget to post. Eh Tony :handgestures-thumbup:
By GARYFISH Dobos Torte Dobos Torte
daznotdaz wrote:Not getting anywhere. Need the rain to stop.

The way Brexit is going,Daz, it's probably not a bad idea putting an Anderson shelter in your back garden. :grin:
#68503 It is from sky rain water but ground water gets in but I know this that’s why there’s a sump pump in there.
The lids bang on just need to sort a way of removing it easily
#69298 Cheers.
I did plan on lifting the lawn 6” and made the side window small for this. Flags where to step out the patio doors level with door step and grass but wife was talked out of it. Now I’ve got to sort the render down to the floor level as I only went low enough for original plan. Women :oops: