Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
Hi peeps,

Well, here we go again, an opportunity for you all to get a boost during these uncertain times.

I'll try to keep it short, but please enter, and don't think your koi are not good enough!! Remember, this Show has always been about the grass roots hobbyists, it is not about koi that cost thousands, it is to encourage those who would not normally show their koi. We would also appreciate support on the forum, a good old fashioned forum, instead of Facebook.

There will be trophies as usual and also awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in size and class. Proceeds will determine the quality of the trophies, plus help with hosting costs etc!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY, ESPECIALLY BLOKES,.... BLOKES NEVER READ INSTRUCTIONS :grin:
HOW TO ENTER ( JohnB could you ask a six year old to do yours please :lol: )

Go to http://show.chatterkoi.uk/login and register. Fill in the required details, username and password ( this can be different to your ChatterKoi details). Another page will then open.

Choose a VAT size ( doesn't matter which one) . Once you have registered you can then Bench your Koi. Just fill in the relevant details for each fish entered, up to a maximum of 10 koi. ( up to 6 koi cost £10, 7-10 koi cost £15).

Do NOT resize your images

A full list of classifications can be found here.......viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5939

Here are the sizes;
Size 1. 10cm - 25cm
Size 2. 25cm - 35cm
Size 3. 35cm - 45cm
Size 4. 45cm - 55cm
Size 5. 55cm - 65cm
Size 6. 65cm - 75cm
Size 7. 75cm and above

RULES
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED MEMBER

You cannot enter a koi that has won a major award at any koi show previously UNLESS IT IS IN A DIFFERENT SIZE CATEGORY.
NO DEALERS CAN ENTER
The Koi must be your own and the picture must NOT be photoshopped ( we can tell :grin: )
Any photo that we deem not judgable due to a poor photo will be disqualified.
Up to 6 koi for £10 and 7-10 for £15
CLOSING DATE IS 12th JULY 2020.
ALL RESULTS WILL BE AIRED BY VIDEO SOON AFTERWARDS, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY ON THE FORUM. INDIVIDUAL WINNERS WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED BEFOREHAND.

How to pay

Ignore the usual Paypal button on the registration process............

Go to http://paypal.me/deanocakey and simply pay!

I think that is it for now, I will post other bits separately.

If you have any issues please ask on here

Good luck everyone!!
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
Sanke Darren wrote:Registered y vat but says payments disabled :confusion-shrug:
Oh my days!!!! :lol: The instructions say...............................

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY, ESPECIALLY BLOKES,.... BLOKES NEVER READ INSTRUCTIONS

How to pay

Ignore the usual Paypal button on the registration process............

Go to http://paypal.me/deanocakey and simply pay!
By Ian Registered User Registered User Posts: 3 
Hi there.
I have a young koi that I should receive at the end of June, which I would like to enter. All paid for. Is it okay to upload the dealers photo as I’m worried that it may not arrive before 6 July given uncertainty over courier operations. However, if it does, I will use my own photo.
Thank you.
Ian
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]