Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7676 
Hi Peeps,

Could you all make sure the photos are correct, as advised in the main photo criteria page. We've had a few that are simply unjudgable ( if that is a word :lol: ). They do not need to be professional standard, just the right way up please :smile:

Read this please...........

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5316
By Dolan Banoffee Pie Banoffee Pie Posts: 110 
I have took a few xtra pics today because of treatment being in and most of images are from video footage but I have logged in and tried to change them but they revert back to my original image?

:confusion-scratchheadyellow:
By agw53 Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 491 
Who would have thought that uploading photos was so hard

Many thanks to Deano for sorting my mess out,wrong photos etc,he had to delete all of mine and start again

Apparently my vat is now ok. until I go in again and F it up : :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Again thanks Deano :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
By Dolan Banoffee Pie Banoffee Pie Posts: 110 
Dixiedean wrote:Hiya

Dont worry, they will change later, not sure why this happens but check back tonight and they will be fine.
Let me know if they havent
NAR still the same :confusion-scratchheadyellow: :confusion-scratchheadyellow:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]