Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
Hi peeps,

I have spoken to Queni Koi and there may be a chance of having an Awards Day at their premises, maybe back end of July. Obviously this depends on the COVID protocol in place at the time.

Food & refreshments will be available.

If we did this, would you attend??
By IrishMul Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 452 
Little hard as I’m across the sea. But if there is a way and things are relaxed a bit by then, Count me in.

If not I’ll sit at home miserable and maybe you can live stream it :lol: :lol:
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
Ok guys n gals.

I am setting a provisional date for Saturday July 18th, or maybe 25th, depending on the COVID situation, start at 11am.

I will provide masks if that is a part of the protocol, but also insist that Ged wears one anyway :laughing-rolling:
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6584 
Dixiedean wrote:Ok guys n gals.

I am setting a provisional date for Saturday July 18th, or maybe 25th, depending on the COVID situation, start at 11am.

I will provide masks if that is a part of the protocol, but also insist that Ged wears one anyway :laughing-rolling:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Cracking :obscene-drinkingcheers: :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By IrishMul Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 452 
Big D wrote::dance: :dance: Sounds great to me, at last a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, I can’t be the only one that this lockdown is getting to :angry-banghead:
Defo not :snooty:

Can’t remember what normality feels like :violin:
By Simon Devaney Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 728 
Dixiedean wrote:Ok guys n gals.

How the hell are you going to eat cake with a mask on Deano
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1633 
Can’t make it sorry I’m off the weekend befor but otherwise work every Saturday plus Tania is at high risk so I’m trying to limit contact with others as much as possible till it’s safe to do so
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
Well we live in walking distance......... would depend on the size of the crowd as Boris has told Dave to shield...... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: laughing because his letter telling him to shield came literally a day before restrictions were eased!
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6584 
Miacat wrote:Well we live in walking distance......... would depend on the size of the crowd as Boris has told Dave to shield...... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: laughing because his letter telling him to shield came literally a day before restrictions were eased!
I’m a shielder too, I’ll be there :obscene-drinkingcheers: :handgestures-thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]