Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Ian Registered User Registered User Posts: 3 
I’m coming over assuming nothing changes but need to be careful as my wife is a key worker. I’ll assess current situation on 17th. Fingers crossed.
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
Great I have just watched the news and we are back in lockdown which means non essential travel and none essential retail is closed in our area . I hoped we would escape as we are the opposite side to the Corona virus cluster but no we had a special mention by Mr Hancock at 2100 so I am guessing the presentation day is back on hold as Quenikoi is probably included depends on where they draw the line. But Birstall is in it and they were dishing out fines earlier on in the lockdown round here when we had no cases......
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
Well, that is it then, we have no choice I guess but to cancel, but with the possibility of rearranging or finding another venue.

I would really like to find somewhere, as the Awards is a great event and not having it would be somewhat of an anticlimax to the whole Show.
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6584 
Dixiedean wrote:Well, that is it then, we have no choice I guess but to cancel, but with the possibility of rearranging or finding another venue.

I would really like to find somewhere, as the Awards is a great event and not having it would be somewhat of an anticlimax to the whole Show.
Push it back a fortnight maybe? :eek:

What a nightmare :roll:
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
It will be 2 weeks before they review the numbers which if it is still spreading should be peaking around then the numbers need to coming down and in all honesty I cannot see how they will as no one has been following guidelines round here for weeks, they even restarted football matches with local teams a few weeks ago even though highly paid pro footballers cant play in front of crowds! Then you should see the parties - religious open air gatherings (100s attending) people packing onto the reservoir banks and swimming, not to mention protesters in the centre of Leicester packing the place like sardines masks if worn mostly round there chins.... and suprise suprise a week or so after these protests we are in lock down.
By agw53 Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 486 
Damned shame it wont be going ahead, I was looking forward to it ,even thro it was a 6hr round trip for me.
Feel for Deano who puts a lot of effort into the forum. :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]