Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
We have decided to take up the kind offer by Queni Koi to host an awards day at their premises.

The date will be Saturday 18th July, start at 11am. All COVID protocol will be observed. There will be no BBQ this year, but we may put on a few nibbles etc. Drinks will be provided.

All of the Awards will be presented on the day, so if you are exhibiting, please make the effort to come along and join in the fun and pick up your awards.

We fully understand if you decide not to attend, but every protocol will be followed to ensure safety, we have agreed to this as it is what our members wanted.

I look forward to seeing you all on the day, good luck!
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1633 
Typical it’s the weekend after my holidays plus Tania is still shielded and working from home still so trying to limit my contact with groups of friends etc hope it’s a cracking day given the circumstances and what a pants beginning to the yr
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
We might want to stand outside anyway if it's anything like the weather at the moment. It's roasting in them polytunnels if the sun is out even when it's not hot outside.
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6584 
Miacat wrote:We might want to stand outside anyway if it's anything like the weather at the moment. It's roasting in them polytunnels if the sun is out even when it's not hot outside.
Let’s hope it’s not roasting eh, a nice sunny slightly warm day would be great :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:

Really looking forward to it :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
Sopersonic74 wrote:
Miacat wrote:We might want to stand outside anyway if it's anything like the weather at the moment. It's roasting in them polytunnels if the sun is out even when it's not hot outside.
Let’s hope it’s not roasting eh, a nice sunny slightly warm day would be great :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:

Really looking forward to it :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Its school holidays so it will be raining or maybe not as its been school holidays for 3 months and we have lovely weather :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]