Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7662 
Hi peeps,

Well, it's done :dance:

Out of 64 VATS , only 1 exhibitor failed to secure an award of some kind, so this should give you ALL an incentive to attend the Awards Day at Queni Koi on August 1st.

Allan Tait will be attending, and will give detailed analytics on the merits and demerits of your koi, so a fantastic opportunity to learn more about koi appreciation. Serious respect and thanks to Allan for judging, he must have needed a lie down after trawling through 82 Kohakus last night!

I have decided to add a Grand Champion B to the list of awards, and why not!!

Huge thanks to all of the exhibitors and thank you for supporting the forum. :bow-yellow:
By Boyd10m Sponge Cake Sponge Cake Posts: 15 
That's brilliant to hear Dean
But me personally think all the thanks should go to you guys that have set this up done all the hard work.
You have put on a show for people it has encouraged us that have never entered a show before to enter.
So a big thanks goes out to you and all the guys involved in setting this up and the running of it :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :grin: :grin: :smile:
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
Perhaps a special award for the 1 person who has not got any koi placed??? Not a minger award but something to encourage.
Hope you will be putting all the photos up in due course, there are some stunning koi already on the members choice thread already. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
By Boyd10m Sponge Cake Sponge Cake Posts: 15 
Dixiedean wrote:Thanks Matthew, it is worth it mate, just to see the happy faces on awards day!!

Will you be coming?
We are hoping to be coming yes
Jus tfepends what happens with the lockdown rules and things
What time does it start is it 11 am
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7662 
Jane.......... so post all 417 photos? Give me a break :lol: All of the VATS will be on display at Queni, everyone can see them then :handgestures-thumbup:

The one that didn't win, there was a reason, and despite five emails to him, he didn't reply to me. I tried.

Matthew.......... yes, starts at 11am.
By Rich Red Velvet Cake Red Velvet Cake Posts: 137 
That’s great news Deano. And also great that almost everyone has won something. :handgestures-thumbup:

As Boyd10m said, credit to everyone involved in putting on the show and all exhibitors for getting involved too. :clap: :clap:
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
Dixiedean wrote:Jane.......... so post all 417 photos? Give me a break :lol: All of the VATS will be on display at Queni, everyone can see them then :handgestures-thumbup:

The one that didn't win, there was a reason, and despite five emails to him, he didn't reply to me. I tried.

Matthew.......... yes, starts at 11am.
Delegate the uploads Deano!
It is being held the day shielding restrictions end and miraculously after 4 months of not being allowed to even visit family apart from outside 2m apart suddenly it will be OK to go to work, shop, visit places and people .... I am sure we are not alone in really thinking hard about venturing anywhere enclosed or crowded!
By Bungle Registered User Registered User Posts: 7 
Great job Dean and the rest of the crew on the forum. Thanks also to Alan for his time to judge the koi.

In my view this online koi show is so much better than the international online shaw a few weeks ago where there was definitely some dishonesty in the benching and voting. Such a shame that this happened.

Look forward to meeting many of you at the results day at Queni koi :obscene-drinkingcheers: :clap: :clap:
By johnb Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 4811 
Well done everybody involved especially deano for all the hard work he puts in it must be a nightmare. Was it me who didn't reply to the emails?? :lol: :lol:
By IrishMul Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 452 
Big well done to you Dean for all the effort and organising for everyone and well done to Alan.

Looking forward to award day :handgestures-thumbupright: :clap:
By Gedmac Twat of the Year Twat of the Year Posts: 3236 
Well done deano I know how hard you've worked :bow-yellow: :bow-yellow: :bow-yellow:
I've had to work all the way through this pamdemic so not a chance will I not be attending on the day cannot wait :handgestures-thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]