Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Boyd10m Sponge Cake Sponge Cake Posts: 15 
Me and the wife is looking forward to it now she is making use some masks for it I already have some but she wanted to make some
Looking forward to it shoukd be a good day and a first for me :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :dance: :dance: :dance:
By Rich Red Velvet Cake Red Velvet Cake Posts: 137 
Boyd10m wrote:Me and the wife is looking forward to it now she is making use some masks for it I already have some but she wanted to make some
Looking forward to it shoukd be a good day and a first for me :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :dance: :dance: :dance:
All raring to go :handgestures-thumbup: mask at the ready.
Attachments
0316F9DE-8A2E-4F4A-B4B6-4D3894DD4DEE.jpeg
0316F9DE-8A2E-4F4A-B4B6-4D3894DD4DEE.jpeg (99.12 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
By Martin hoyt Registered User Registered User Posts: 7 
Dixiedean wrote:Awesome Martin, unfortunately cannot supply a full English, so you'll have to stop at a Maccies ( I will be :lol: )

Look forward to meeting you. :handgestures-thumbup:
You must have shares in Maccy d , probably a good shout and park at the services KFC then walk down the hill , which for anybody else parking there there is a footpath that takes you straight down and comes out at Queni rather than following the road
By Miacat Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 639 
agw53 wrote:Hopefully my sat nav takes me in the right direction. First day out since March :dance: :dance: :dance:
Looking forward to it
Hope you have charged the car battery up LOL we have been having to do this a lot as my car has only been for the click and collects since March!
By agw53 Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 486 
Miacat wrote:
agw53 wrote:Hopefully my sat nav takes me in the right direction. First day out since March :dance: :dance: :dance:
Looking forward to it
Hope you have charged the car battery up LOL we have been having to do this a lot as my car has only been for the click and collects since March!
Good idea ,will check it in morning :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
By Bungle Registered User Registered User Posts: 7 
I’ll be there tomorrow Deano. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Your effort is greatly appreciated by many people.

Thank goodness that it wasn’t today. I dread to think how hot it
Must have been in the poly tunnels at Queni koi with c35 degree temperatures outside.....bet it was like a Tenko sweat box !
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7660 
Thanks Geoff, hopefully we are all sorted and ready to rumble.

Sonic has been reminding me not to forget anything and for once I've been on the ball. :handgestures-thumbup:

Look forward to meeting you.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]