Register and tell us a bit about yourself.

Moderators: frankoi, Sopersonic74, Dixiedean

By Ian.S Sponge Cake Sponge Cake
#67582 Hi,
I’ve just joined the forum after sometime sitting on the sidelines so to speak. I’ve been keeping koi for around 8 years, I live in Cheshire and currently have a 3600 gallon pond with infinity window, 4inch bottom drain and skimmer to ultrasieve 111 then outlets to an Ultrabead 60 and Econobead 60 via two underwater returns.

I’ve tried to attach some pics but not sure if they will work.!
Attachments
C5FB54F3-11EA-4248-84B7-409EA5E82498.jpeg
By frankoi Moderator Moderator
#67587 Hi Ian,
Welcome to the forum. A very nice pond and surroundings you have there :dance: It was I who emailed you regarding your activation. :handgestures-thumbup:
By andikoi Gateau Saint Honore Gateau Saint Honore
#67593 welcome ian,cracking looking pond,,,andi
By Cheshire_Koi Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory
#67638 Welcome Ian
If you have been lurking in the background for a while you will already know there are some very knowledgeable and helpful people who are members of this madhouse :confusion-scratchheadyellow:
Your pond look great. :handgestures-thumbup:
Dixiedean wrote:Hi Ian, welcome to the forum

That is a fine looking pond. :clap:

Cheers mate, I spoke to a Deano today on the phone, it wasn’t you was it? :handgestures-thumbup:
Dixiedean wrote::laughing-rolling:

I was thinking the same thing Ian!!

I’m glad it’s you, I think I’ve changed my mind and might just go for the 35 drum for the time being. Would still need the pressure pump thing sorted and probably a uv. :handgestures-thumbup:

Is the username due to your love of the toffees, like me?
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin
#67656 Hi Ian,

No worries, just give me a call to confirm either way or for some further advice, if needed.

Username, kind of, yes. My dad used to call me Dixiedean, after the footballer, and it stuck. I'm a fan of the Mighty Leeds :happy-partydance:
#67657 Still need the hole on the right side as you look at the drum from the inlets side/clean side if that’s right?

The connector thing you were talking about do you or could you supply it?

I suppose we all have our crosses to bear! :grin: