Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Register and tell us a bit about yourself.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7676 
Hi,

A warm welcome to Chatterkoi !

We have rapidly become the UK's busiest forum, thanks to our members and, maybe, the way we run the forum.

We still believe that this is a better place to learn than from Facebook groups. Full search history, with every topic readily available. No keyboard warriors or throwaway comments.

We do not have sponsors or paid member sections, because we too are hobbyists, and do not believe that fellow hobbyists or dealers should pay so that we can line our pockets. We prefer to support both Dealers and hobbyists alike. ChatterKoi is entirely self funded.

Our first PhotoShow in 2015 was hugely successful, with over 145 koi entered, the most recent having close to 400!

Above all, we have fun, and that's the way it should be.

Whilst we have a pretty laid back attitude to most things, please remember, there really is no such thing as Freedom of Speech, and we all have to bear the consequences of our written words.

Chatterkoi will not accept any responsibility for posts made on the forum, including treatments and sale transactions.

So, welcome aboard and enjoy!

:text-welcomeconfetti:

CK Team
Thanks Baz,

We do intend to freshen things up a bit with new ideas as the forum develops, with the help of our members.

I think that with me being involved in the industry professionally it will bring a lot of benefits and insider knowledge, as it did on the YKS.

Best

Dean
By Tancho Showa Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake Posts: 41 
Hi Dean
Thanks for the invite to join your forum and hope all the input and the inside knowledge you have will surely benefit the forthcoming members well done mate

Best regards paul
By Flicker Registered User Registered User Posts: 1 
Hi Dean

I'm looking forward to this forum. I hope to pick up advice and and share the experiences of other members.
I live in Warwickshire and have a lot of problems with Herons in the past. I was wondering if this is an issue in most areas? Having said that it seems to have calmed down a bit this summer.

ATB
Flicker
Hi Flicker and welcome to the forum.

Herons eh? Damn pesky nuisance! I have never had any trouble personally, but know of a few that do. Very difficult to get rid, probably best putting a separate post in the General Chat section of the forum and ask others for their solution.

Don't forget to enter the Tancho Showa draw! :dance:
By nobby Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 463 
hi all,my name david clark aka nobby,iv got 1,750 gallon pond,nexus 200 and four tear shower,three trays of crystal bio 100 letrs,and top tray whith whot looks like bhm,but is clay based,cant remember name,12 fish in total,love the hobby to bits kind regards nobby
Hiya Nobby,

Good to see you here, thanks for joining up.

Best

Deano
By frankoi Moderator Moderator Posts: 1944 
Hiya Nobby,
Thanks for the intro & welcome to the forum. :clap:
By Bants Registered User Registered User Posts: 3 
Hi everyone, im Dan and im new to the forum and koi. Im here because i think this will hopefully be the best place to find help and advice in everything basically. Thanks for accepting me onto the forum.
By Maynard Registered User Registered User Posts: 2 
Thank you for allowing me to join your forum it is very informative and well run I have one question how do you view the attachments, all I see is a question mark
Regards Maynard
Hi,

Thanks for joining. :handgestures-thumbup:

We had an issue when updating the forum recently and have temporarily lost the videos. However, you should be able to see all the pix?
By Maynard Registered User Registered User Posts: 2 
Thanks for the info Dean I'm on holiday for a month so will check back in October great site by the way
Regards Maynard
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6584 
Andy B wrote:How nice is it to see a good old fashion koi forum :clap:

Hi all, glad to meet you

Andy B
Welcome to the mad house :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:
By The Peoples Pond Registered User Registered User Posts: 1 
Hi All
Thanks for the add 😀
Just started the hobby this year and loving it so far.
I’ve also opened a YouTube Channel called
⭐️⭐️The People’s Pond ⭐️⭐️

Please help me out by checking It out and subscribing and liking 🔔👍🗣
Many thanks 👍

Would also love my near 60cm Matsuba to be in the chatter koi show
If we have one this year 👍👍👍👍
Stay safe 🙏
Welcome...........

Good luck with your channel, hope to see you entering the Show later this year :handgestures-thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]