Chill out, have a beer.. all non koi banter in here. Ladies welcome too!!

Moderators: frankoi, Sopersonic74, Dixiedean

By frankoi Moderator Moderator
#70195 Daz, I have watched it :handgestures-thumbup: Regards the week sitting round a bivvy with a mate or two drinking alcohol and eating from a bbq is awful :grin: but one fish for the week is very poor one or two a day I would be happy with, the trouble is they do tend to wake you in the middle of the night :sad:
I have not been fishing in the UK for a few years but looking into buying a rod licence & I now can have one at a reduced rate £20 as I am now a senior citizen, also the Leeds Angling Year book is £32 instead of £62 :dance:
By johnb Croquembouche Croquembouche
#70196 I use to love my carping but I use to get that s##t faced on a evening I use to bring rods in for the night because i would of never heard the buzzers :laughing-rolling:
#70228 I always use to take a waggler rod or whip to stop me getting bored daz :lol:
johnb wrote:I always use to take a waggler rod or whip to stop me getting bored daz :lol:
Whatever turns you on John But I generally just stick to the fishing and drinking. :lol: :lol:
By grahaml Rum Baba Rum Baba
frankoi wrote:Hi John,
I have not been fishing in the Uk for a few years now but planned on starting up this year :sad: But I would have been getting rather giddy at this point as three of us had booked and paid for a weeks Carp fishing in France on the 23rd of this month which is not going to happen now :angry-banghead:

Hi Frank my daughter and son in law were due to go carp fishing in France this week but sh!t happens
grahaml wrote: Hi Frank my daughter and son in law were due to go carp fishing in France this week but sh!t happens

Hi Graham,
It is unfortunate as we would have been going next Friday night, but it is what it is & there is always another time if we stay safe :handgestures-thumbup:
#70254 I no how they feel Graham I should be just boarding a plane to Cyprus as i write this for my step sons wedding :angry-banghead:
#70398 My daughter with her first ever red tail in Thailand last October on honeymoon
Attachments
IMG-20191020-WA0001.jpg
First ever red tail
#70414 Would love to go over there and give it ago.she looks like you Graham :handgestures-thumbup:
johnb wrote:Would love to go over there and give it ago.she looks like you Graham :handgestures-thumbup:

Do you mean the fish or my daughter :confusion-shrug:
By big h Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory
#70416 Ive just bought a fishing boat at whitby so will be hammering the cod as soon as this wind dies down
big h wrote:Ive just bought a fishing boat at whitby so will be hammering the cod as soon as this wind dies down

You doing it as a buisness mate or just a bit of fun?we use to go out on a boat from bridlington use to enjoy it . :handgestures-thumbup:
By big h Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory
#70422 lot of fun john.Its an Arvor 215 Proper boat.110hp vw diesel engine.I was heavily into boat angling but with your own boat you can pick your days.I will be having days off work for sure